Monday, September 20, 2010

Intro-Blog

Is it proper blog-etiquette to start with an introductory post?

I’m new to the blog-o-sphere, only recently enjoying the writings of a few hilarious people, so I’m not sure. 

I apologize to anyone looking for a debate… you’ll have to find your fix elsewhere.  I just want to share some of the absolutely ridiculous shit that seems to happen in my day-to-day existence.  If you can relate… that’s great!  If you can’t imagine how such things could happen to someone living such a seemingly simple life… go ahead and laugh it up!  You can laugh at me, I don’t mind.

This may just end up being a way for me to vent and express a little creativity with no one else on this planet ever seeing.  I’ll just pretend I have an audience for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment